AllisonMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stalker's GM Application

2 posters

Go down

Stalker's GM Application Empty Stalker's GM Application

Post  Stalker Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:41 pm

Name:My name is Marcel.

Where are you from:I am from Slovenia which is in Europe surrounded by Austria, Croatia, Hungary and Italy.

MSN:My MSN is aaxte666@hotmail.com Fell free to add!

Why do you want to be GM:I would like to be Game Moderator to help everyone that needs help or want help, to host events and to have fun with other Game Moderator's.

How would you handle a Fight:I would send everyone to jail then warp one by one out to tell me what happend. At end I would of try to figure out who started it and then warn him and give him 10-20 minutes of jail.

How would you handle a hacker:If I would of see one I would of ban him then report in Hacker Reports section.

What do you do in your free time:Play football, basketball, volleyball, computer and visit friends.

What are your Hobbies:My hobbies are football and hanging out with friends.

What are your interests:I am interested in computers, how are they made, how do they work, I am also interested in coding but I have no idea about it...

When do you get angry:It is realy rare for me to get angry, as long as I am not with my classmates.

Reason you applied:As I said before, I would like to help players so they would have fun and would enjoy in playing.

In Game Name:Stalker or Blamer.

How long have you been playing AllisonMS:I have yet not played it, as I was reading in forum and a friend told me it is still not out.

How long have you been playing GMS, KMS, JMS etc.:I have been playing Global Maple Story for about 6 months. After that I started with private servers.

Create Events:I would create events as Jump Quest, Protect the Noob, Count the monsters.

Have you read the rules:I have read rules, are very similar to what other servers have, so I actualy already knewed all.

What colors do you think make a cute (or cool) outfit:Blue - black, black- white, black - red, all black.

Extra Information:I am nice to people that are nice to me. I am trieing to be nice to those who are bad to me.

.:Stalker:.

Stalker
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Stalker's GM Application Empty nice app

Post  [Admin]Shuroku Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:30 am

cool nice one
Smile Smile Smile Surprised

[Admin]Shuroku

Back to top Go down

Stalker's GM Application Empty Re: Stalker's GM Application

Post  Stalker Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:52 am