AllisonMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ytagu1275's GM app

3 posters

Go down

Ytagu1275's GM app Empty Ytagu1275's GM app

Post  Ytagu1275 Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:47 pm

Name: Yuta

Where are you from: California, city is a secret

MSN:I dont have one, but my email that I use for stuff like this is hobojojo1234@gmail.com (so random, I know)

Why do you want to be a GM: I would like to be GM because being GM is not only fun, but is an opportunity to help others out. Especially on new servers like these, because everyone is confused at first because they don't know what the server is like.

How would you handle a Fight: When I see an argument, I usually go in hide, and see what they're arguing about. When I see that this is some serious business, I pop out and jail them first. If it's just an argument that isn't TOO bad, such as "Who is cooler" and what not, I just pop out and say some random answer and then they usually start F6ing and stop. So, after I jail them, I send one guy in a room and the other guy in another room. I see if they lie or not. If the situation doesn't match, I'll think about how they act. Usually the one that seems desperate is lying. After the problem is solved, I keep them in jail for another 5 min. Once they get out, if they argue again, they're in for 10min, and so on.

How would you handle a Hacker: Boom Ban hammer

What do you do in your free time: I either play MS, Combat Arms, play tennis, go on some random site with games on it, or go over to my friends' houses

What are your Hobbies: Collecting (cool looking) rocks. It seems dull, but trust me, it's fun. I like to read manga too, woohoo.

What are your interests: Playing tennis, my dream is to beat my bro up in tennis because I never can Very Happy

When do you get angry: I usually only get angry around my brother. He's a monster. Other than that, I get pissed when people try to show off and stuff. I mean, WHO CARES? I just get frustrated and want to beat the crap out of them. Other than that, im fine.

Reason you applied: I applied for GM because I like serving as GM in new servers. Like I said in the beginning, It's fun to help new people out. Everyone is pretty much new right now.

IGN: Probably Ytagu1275 (Don't ask me what 1275 came from, it's a long story)

How long have you been playing AllisonMS: 0 years, 0 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds. It's not even out yet. (unfortunately)

How long have you been playing GMS, KMS, JMS etc.: I played GMS for 2 years, I reached like lvl 60, and then all I did was chat with my guildies because training for 5 hours daily is boring.

Create Events: This is my favorite! I love hosting events. I love participating in events. I just love events. I now a lot of events from other servers, such as JQs, Hide n seek, egg hunt, scavenger hunt, protect the noob, and quizes.

Have you read the rules: I read it once, and I remembered most of it. It was pretty short, so yea.

What colors do you think make a cute (or cool) outfit? Ummm I personally like black and red.

Extra Information: I'm Japanese. That's pretty much it.

Last edited by Ytagu1275 on Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:17 pm; edited 3 times in total

Ytagu1275

Back to top Go down

Ytagu1275's GM app Empty The continuation

Post  Ytagu1275 Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:47 pm

k there, editted into the right format

Last edited by Ytagu1275 on Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ytagu1275

Back to top Go down

Ytagu1275's GM app Empty Re: Ytagu1275's GM app

Post  [Admin]Allison Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:52 pm

Please post in the format that I have provided.
Unless I will automatically deny it.
Thanks
[Admin]Allison
[Admin]Allison
Admin

https://allisonms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ytagu1275's GM app Empty Re: Ytagu1275's GM app

Post  Ytagu1275 Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:28 pm

-deletes comment-

Last edited by Ytagu1275 on Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Ytagu1275