AllisonMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frankie's GM Application

2 posters

Go down

Frankie's GM Application Empty Frankie's GM Application

Post  WhatTheFawk Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:46 pm

Where are you from:I am from NewYork,NewYork Flushing

MSN:I don't have a msn I will certanly be making one, but I have a AIM.
[Aim]FrankiieBoii789@aim.com

Why do you want to be a GM:I would like to be a GM because becoming a GM is a rare and fun opportunity. I'd have fun doing my responsibilities as a GM and I'd get a fun thrill helping players when they have a problem in the game.

How would you handle a Fight: I would handle a fight by seperating the 2 (or more) players and hearing the situation by each one of them. I'd see who left out some parts and who didn't. Then I would try to resolve the issue by making them apologize. If the same 2 (or more) players would get into another fight, I'd have to jail them for 10-15minutes.

How would you handle a Hacker:I would ban him/her hands down

What do you do in your free time:In my free time I like to play basketball, work out, and play xbox360.

What are your Hobbies:I have a couple of hobbies, I like to study my math (at times) I also like to help my mom cook food and I like to spend time with my Great And Wonderful Uncle.

What are your interests:I love watching the show "Cops" I would like to become a Police Officer when I grow up because it just aroars my intrests. But my mother tells me to go in the lawyer business, I've taken that in mind.

When do you get angry:I don't get angry too often because I am a happy person, but when I do get angry, it's because of scammers trying to trick new people or people who don't speak the common language into giving them things. I also get angry at hackers, I mean, why would people need to hack when private servers offer all kinds of benefits. And also I'd get angry when someone treats someone differently then the other one. I mean come on we are all supposed to get along and be friends.

Reason you applied:I would like to experience in becoming a GM. All my friends who have became one which I'd say they shouldn't have say that being a GM is a lots of fun and so I'd like to have fun and help the players.

IGN:My ign would be either WhatTheFawk, GawdlyHit, or SupaHawty

How long have you been playing AllisonMS:I havn't played AllisonMs at all because it is a brand new server and is going through some coding issues.

How long have you been playing GMS, KMS, JMS etc.:I have been playing GMS for about 3 years, I had played GMS for 2 years straight and then got introduced to private servers by my GREAT AND WONDERFUL Uncle.

Create Events:If I were to be a GM, I'd think of an event such as: Hide And Seek, Jump quests, True Or False questions and PvP Battle Kill.

Have you read the rules:I have read the rules twice and got bored real fast, but I think I remember most of the rules.

Extra Information:My Aim is FrankiieBoii789@aim.com so if anyone would like to add me, feel free.
WhatTheFawk
WhatTheFawk

Back to top Go down

Frankie's GM Application Empty Re: Frankie's GM Application

Post  [Admin]Allison Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:48 pm

This is pretty good.
~Has color
~Is long
~It has a few errors
But otherwise, it is good
[Admin]Allison
[Admin]Allison